HappyFaceStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyFaceStudios

HappyFace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HappyFace Studio Welcomes u :D

Rules for the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wafffles
I <3 sushi
Wafffles

Rules for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Forum   Rules for the Forum I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:14 am

Please abide by the rules so you wont get banned.

Double posting: When a user posts twice. can be fixed by using the edit or delete post.
Maximum siggy size: The maximum is 600 by 150. if it goes over the limit it will be removed or changed to something else
Bumping old threads: Please avoid to bump old threads. Example, old thread that has not been posted on for 30 days should not be posted on.
Dont spam: Even though there is an off topic section please dont spam, spamming includes : LOLOLOLOLOL, PIE!, omgwtfbbq, xDxDxDxDxD
Do not make the same topic: This does not include the introduction section. If someone already made the same topic please look at that thread not make a new one.
Use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar: Please use correct spelling.
Dont flame, no rude behaviour: Do not flame unless the person wants to. Also dont act all rude or you will be banned.
If you have an idea for forum: If you have an idea for the forum please PM an admin or moderator.
Dont argue: Dont argue with anyone, be nice.
Dont pretend to be someone your not: Do not pretend to be someone your not.

If you follow these you will not be banned. Thank you for your time.
Very Happy was here~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/n00bFiLeS
:D
HappyFace~
:D

Rules for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules for the Forum   Rules for the Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:22 am

I r teh ossim and updated the site buttons as you can see there reborn style nwo :D u can thanks meh later :D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down

Rules for the Forum
Page 1 of 1